If you’ve been asked to update your study app (the MAP ARC APP) follow the instructions below to do so. Please note, the version the study team has requested you to update will be provided to you. If you need assistance, scroll down to request help.
Watch a step-by-step video
- Go to the Google Play Store app
- Search for MAP ARC and select the WashU Med app
- Tap on the update button and wait for it to finish updating
- If there is no update button, verify you’re in the correct version under What‘s new
- Once the update is complete, click on Open to go to the app
- Allow the app to finish updating
- It’s done when you reach the screen in the app that explain when your next testing is due
- If it asks you to sign-in, please make a booking for the team to sign you in by going to the next section.
- Confirm your next date of testing is shown in the app