Change Your Next Week of Testing Starting Date
You can re-schedule your next week of testing to begin 7 days early or 7 days after your projected starting date. You must change it before your week of testing begins, or the app will begin on it’s own. There is no way to change it once it has started.
Watch a step by step video
Make sure you’re connected to the internet (Wi-Fi or data) before you begin.
- Go to the MAP ARC app
- Tap on the Resources tab
- Tap on Change my availability
- Tap on Change under I would like to change the dates of my next testing cycle
- Select your preferred starting date
- Scroll up to start later
- Scroll down to start earlier
- Tap Confirm to submit your new dates
- Confirm your dates were entered correctly and click Next
- Tap on Back to fix it
- The new date should appear in the home tab of the app